Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Snack: 8/17/2013


My second summer job is over, so I’ve decided to take some time off and visit family.  So, sorry for the radio silence lately.  Anyways, I’m really excited to share the first post of my new series, The Snack!


Dog Park skit from Portlandia

These watercolors are simply gorgeous!

Freezing Produce.  Farmer’s markets are in full swing right now.  Save inexpensive, organic produce for later in the year. Yay!

Also, how to keep guacamole fresh.  Where have you been all my life?!   I often avoid avocados because I’m afraid of having a leftover half (which will turn brown after a few hours).   I really want to try this same technique with a leftover avocado half.

I really like this mini travel guide to Paris.  You can read more about Jordan’s time in France here.


Hope you all have a good weekend!


Photo Credit  

No comments:

Post a Comment